Windows Live Mail Login
This website is an independent how-to and instructional website. Any product or service names, logos, brands, and other trademarks or images featured or referred to within the loginm.com website are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with loginm.com, our videos, or our instructions. They do not sponsor or endorse loginm.com.
We can happily to report to you that the Windows Live Mail Login has stepped up its game and become more accessible. It was smart of them set up the live.com page to automatically redirect users to the login screen when it detects they are not signed in. Still, there is no guarantee that you won't experience any technical glitches or difficulty when trying to sign in...web pages are temperamental that way. Just in case the Windows Live Mail Login gets out of line and decides not to cooperate, we are here for you, and we're going to walk you through every step of the way. Stick with us and you will find a direct Windows Live Mail login link, along with a quick, easy to follow video demonstration and detailed written instructions.
Step by Step Process for Logging into Your Windows Live Mail Account:1. Type or copy-paste the following web address into the address bar of your web browser: https://login.live.com/login.srf?wa=wsignin1.0&rpsnv=11&ct=1378486474&rver=6.1.6206.0&wp=MBI&wreply=http:%2F%2Fmail.live.com%2Fdefault.aspx&lc=1033&id=64855&mkt=en-us&cbcxt=mai&snsc=1. You can also click the link to be redirected to the page for your convenience.
2. On the right side of the page, under the blue "Outlook" title, type in your Windows Live Email Address in the first text box. The correct box has a faded place-holder text that says "email@example.com" to show that the full email address, not just the User ID, needs to be entered.
3. In the second box below, type in your password that you previously created for your Windows Live account.
4. Click the blue "Sign In" button to complete your Windows Live Login process.
Still Having Trouble Logging In? You May Need to Reset Your Login Credentials:
1. Click the blue "Can't Access Your Account?" link under the "Sign In" button.
2. You will be redirected to the "Reset Your Password" screen. Enter in your Windows Live Email Address in the first text box.
3. In the text box under the row of distorted letters and characters, type in the letters that you think you see, exactly as they appear (exact order, case-sensitive). This is to verify that you're a real person and not a spambot.
4. Click the blue "Next" button below, and then follow the prompts that appear on the screen for resetting your password.
Unfortunately, you have to go around Robin Hood's barn just to get to some support contacts for Windows Live Mail. If you want to talk to a support specialist, you will have to contact Microsoft Customer Service:
Weekdays, 5 A.M. - 9 P.M. (Pacific Time)
Weekends, 6 A.M. - 3 P.M. (Pacific Time)
Here's a Shortcut to a Support Page for Windows Live Mail:
Write a Letter:
One Microsoft Way
Redmond, WA 98052-6399
Please make sure to save this help article in your bookmarks and check back with us frequently. We always update our instructions to reflect the latest changes, upgrades, or glitches in the Windows Live Mail Login process.